We are proud to announce A Rogue Escape, Union Yoga Retreat at Two Point Ranch.
ENGAGE. INVIGORATE. EXPLORE. RESTORE.
Join your hosts Tanya and Cal June 29th, 30th, July 1st & 2nd for a long weekend of full-Rogue Yoga fun. 2+ yoga classes a day, unlimited access to 5,000 acre private estate, heated pool, spacious grass, covered terrace, 8 miles of private gravel roads for hiking & exploration, tremendous views of canyons, coulees and local wildlife. Enjoy an all-inclusive escape; shared room lodging, food and beverages with like-minded yogis in a completely immersive retreat experience. Book private massages to round out your weekend relaxation and savor delicious meals by in-house private chef. Slip away from the bustle of life and join us this Summer in the high desert of Ephrata, Eastern Washington.
What are some benefits of attending a yoga retreat?
· Connect with nature, take your practice outside studio walls
· Explore your yoga practice
· Deepen curiosity about specific yoga goals
· Disconnect from technology and engage with friends
· Surround yourself with positive energy and like-minded yogis
· Spend time with instructors outside of class time
· Deeper focus on practice outside the confines of normal class-time restrictions
· Return refreshed & invigorated
June 29th & 30th, July 1st & 2nd
4 days, 3 nights
3 night 4 day stay at private Two Point Ranch estate
Catered breakfast, lunch & dinner by private chef
2-3 yoga classes or workshops each day
Hiking excursion, unlimited access to heated pool, bar amenities, covered terrace, games, wildlife viewing and more
transportation to and from retreat venue
yoga mat, props, personal supplies
massage & facial services
$500 non-refundable deposit
Tanya McLean and Cal Solheim
Let’s Go Rogue, Join Us!
For more information, tab over to our Retreat page, text or call 425.244.2407 or email firstname.lastname@example.org